Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Results

Well we received the results from DH's SA on Tuesday and I've been a crying fit since. If you read the previous post, you know my hubby said he would most likely have to re-do the SA. Well he was right because he received only 7.9 mobility(20million is normal). Plus doc wants to do some blood/hormone testing on him. I don't know why I'm so upset, I already had an idea that the results weren't going to be great, but I just KNEW this was our month to start IUI procedures. Since doc is requesting more testing we decided it was best to put off the IUI, JUST IN CASE, there really is a problem. I'm just so down, but the hubby reassured that all is fine it was just his discomfort. Not sure why it happened this way, but since I have been praying everyday about this, it must all be in God's plan. I will not question him, but will continue to put it in his hands. As they say "if you want to make God laugh, just tell Him YOUR plans" LOL.......So after we re-do DH testing(we are going to do SA collection at home for more comfort)I will return with those results. There is a part of me that wants everything to be fine like previous SA, but a part that thinks well if there is something wrong at least we know what it is and how to correct it. I swear this unexplained infertility is CRAZY. You're glad there's nothing wrong with you, but then mad that there's nothing wrong with you and you can't get pregnant!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to take a moment to comment and introduce myself. I'm also a black woman ttc. I'm 30 my husband is 32. We have been together 9 years, married almost 3 and ttc for 15 months. This journey is by far the most trying and difficult one of my life. The pain I feel some days is overwhelming. I'm doing my best to confide in a few but with none of those people having experienced this its hard to feel like they fully understand, and how could they. I stay faithful although more times than I would like to admit I've become angry at God. I wonder about the lesson I am to learn from this and why he has chosen to bless those in my life with this gift that I know they haven't asked for nor seemingly want. I pray that he just prepares me for it all, for each day of the journey and hopefully to be a mother one day. I understand a lot of what you are going thru and stand with you in times of pain and in joy. Good luck to you, may God bless you. I'll be in touch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and thank you for commenting! I'm sorry for your struggle because I can't even begin to explain the rollercoaster we go through(I'm sure you understand)! I understand what it's like to not have anyone to talk to. Most of my friends either have kids or are not trying to have kids anyway so neither quite gets it all the way. I'm ashamed to say I felt that same anger towards God, which is something I'm still working on. May God bless you through IF, and thanks again for joining and commenting :-)

    ReplyDelete