Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I can't......

Well after yet another failed Clomid/IUI cycle, I'm finally at my breaking point.  We did our 2nd clomid/iui cycle starting in late August(you know for all the testing) and getting the negative pregnancy test phone call on Sept. 21.  I couldn't even cry when my nurse called to tell me.....I guess that's how beyond over this I am.  It doesn't help that I feel like we've wasted yet more money, time, and energy.  My doc wanted me to get a testerone and glucose test done.  My nurse called to let me know that everything was fine and normal, but yet again NO PREGNANCY!!!! I've decided to take a TOTAL break!! I'm going to focus on myself, be a better person, work out more, eat healthier, and try my hardest not to think about TTC.  I'm going back to school next semester and have decided to start a new business.  My new business has to do with TTC and I can't wait to get everything started so I can share it with you! I know. how can I stay away from TTC, but yet start a business about it?  I feel like I can be a voice and why waste it?!! If I can help just one person, not feel alone, feel like there is still hope, my dream has come true!! Look out for me.........GOD BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment