Tuesday, November 13, 2012

This sucks..........

Yesterday I went for my annual pap smear and I had the pleasure of sitting near 2 different women with their babies.  Even though I've decieded to stop ttc-ing, I couldn't help but get a little sad.  Probably didn't help that there's pictures of ob/gyn and the proud parents with their newborn, everywhere throughout the office.  I thought this feeling would just magically go away, but I think my heart and mind are doing two different things.  Also doesn't help that I'm one of those women that EVERY month I know when I'm ovulating.  I get the pain in whichever ovary is releasing it's egg, aloing with the egg white discharge, and dare I say a little bit hornier during this time!  UUUGGGGHHH why won't this go away?!! Unexplained Infertility SUCKS......

1 comment: