Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 3 testing

So on Friday morning I went in for my ultrasound and bloodwork.  The ultrasound went fine and I was able to meet one of the other Doctors at ACRM.  I had no cyst and everything looked normal!  Prior to going in, I had my blood taken, and was told I would get the results later in the day.  My mother is a nurse, so needles are NOT an issue for me.  My nurse was out, so the nurse that took my blood was so relieved that I was easy going on that part lol.  Even though I didn't have blood work results, I still walked out with Rx for clomid 50mg, but was told to wait until I received call for the instructions.  At about 1pm, the nurse called to inform me the my estrogen level was 29(from my understanding the lower the better) and I will start Clomid CD5-9.  There are 2 pills that must be taken at the same time.  She also informed me to try to take the pills at the same time everyday.  I asked if my over the counter allergy meds would be still ok to take.  She informed that it's fine(hey I just wanted to make sure!) and asked if I had any other questions.  I've decided that I will take my allergy and prenatal meds in the morning, my baby aspirin mid-day, and my clomid at about 6pm.  This way when I go to bed, if I do have any side effects, I will hopefully sleep through them(Well that's what I hope anyway). I will update either midway through clomid cycle or after I finish the cycle.....THIS IS MY MONTH!!!! I'm no longer worrying or having fear, I have faith and have left it in God's hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment