Saturday, June 30, 2012

Clomid

Yesterday was CD9 for me and my last dose of Clomid.  I took it Cd5-9 at approx. 6pm every night.  Nurse told me to try to keep taking it the same time everyday, which I did a really good job of keeping that up.  I took it in the evening hoping that if I did have any side effects I would sleep through them.  Well let's get to those side effects lol. It acutally wasn't too bad, CD 2, 3, and 5 I had light cramping, nothing serious, not even bad like period cramps.  CD 4 and 5 I had a few hot flashes during my sleep, but once again nothing that had me concerned or nervous.  CD 4 and 5 I also didn't sleep well, but not sure if that was the Clomid or just me.  I've heard of people having some side effects after the last dose, but so far nothing for me! I'm also just on CD10, so maybe that's why.  On Tuesday, which is CD 13, I go in for ultrasound and I  think bloodwork again. I will update after Tuesday's appointment:


<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k2l19a13Ff4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2 comments:

  1. I have read your blog and I am praying for you that you get a sweet little baby of your own. ((Hugs)) I personally have not struggled with infertility, but before I had my son, I had these thoughts that I didn't think I could ever get pregnant, and it was very scary and heartbreaking. Take care and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your prayers, thoughts, and comment!

      Delete