Thursday, June 21, 2012

Here We Go!!

Today is CD1 and also day one of our journey to IUI and a healthy baby! I have my ultrasound appointment for tomorrow morning and have also set up my mid-cycle appointment.  Tomorrow I will have to do this appointment alone(even though I've had this test done before) since DH will be working and unable to get off.  I'm still kinda like OOOHHH HERE WE GO, but still praying and keeping happy thoughts.  The appointment tomorrow is just to have ultrasound to make sure I'm ok to start Clomid.  I will most likely get Rx tomorrow with instructions for the use of Clomid.  I have to say even though I'm still a little sad to see my AF this month, I'm still quite excited and nervous about the start of this much needed, anticapted and interesting journey we are now on.  It's been years in the making and we're finally at the "almost there" mark.  I will updated after appointment tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment